3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

New How to Video on using 3DTime's Compose Style

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: New How to Video on using 3DTime's Compose Style Reply with quote

I've added a new How to Video to my collection. It covers the 20 step tutorial provided by 3DTime (http://www.3dtime.com/tutorial/composition/index.html) for using their Compose Style. The How To Video allows you to read 3Dtime's set of instructions, watch me show you how to do each step, and then practice it on your own.

Please note - this video does not provide any new instructions on using the Compose Style. It is intended to help those people who want to see each step done and not just read about them.

3DTime had asked me to create this How to Video. This is what they said about it: "Thanks for the video tutorial for 3DT Compose, which is very helpful. Looking at your actual demonstration in video is much easier than reading text tutorial."

The video does not include a copy of the 3DTime Compose style, which must be purchased separately.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: