3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Cannot play music form on-line music stores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiffinianderson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Cannot play music form on-line music stores Reply with quote

This seems like it should be easy, but for some reason I can not get any sound attached to my shows. I try to click on the "add music" icon, find the song (from itunes on my computer), but when I click okay, nothing happens. Yes, I've done all the checks on my volume controls and everything is okay. What am I doing wrong?
Styler
Major General
Major General

Product: Trial Version or None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get your MP3s, WMAs, or other formats from on-line music stores, the music files are protected by the license and can only be played in the software that hornor the license. Becuase 3D-Album is designed for album (including music) distribution, it cannot use the music file that has license protection for only a certain number of computers or players.
tiffinianderson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Adding music from online music stores Reply with quote

You were right. I tried it with music of my own from cd's and it worked. Is there any way to get around this? I'm not using it for anything but personal use. Can I save them in a different way or something? Thanks for your help.
Frogprintz
Major General
Major General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed

Last edited by Frogprintz on Mon May 02, 2005 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnflemingusa
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Royality free music Reply with quote

After checking some forums and talking with a professional photographer, I am going to go the route of royality free music if I make a slideshow for anyone other then my family. It is not worth taking a chance of being sued.
cmwatts67
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Royalty Free & Free As Well Reply with quote

Why Not Try www.freeplaymusic.com

Professional Music For All Types Of Presentation.
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The terms of use link at the freeplaymusic.com site identify which uses are free and which uses must pay a fee.
Dot Byram
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Plantinum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know where to get music that will play in 3D Album? I have legal music that I've downloaded from MusicMatch and it will not play. I will not distribute my videos. They are for family use. I do not want to pay for an album when I only want one song. Please what can I do?

Dot Byram
cmwatts67
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE ONLY WAY ROUND THIS WOULD BE TO BURN A CD OF YOUR PAID FOR MUSIC FROM ONLINE LEGAL SOURCES BURN A CD THEN USE A FREEWARE CALLED db POWERAMP http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm or if you have windows media player 10 because you have windows xp there is a built in function in the rip tab of WMP 10.

Once this has been converted from your newly burned cd there should be no problem, however when you are using other peoples music you do need have their permission legally.

ANOTHER SOLUTION WOULD BE TO GO TO GENERAL DISCUSSION PART OF THE (FORUM) AND LOOK AT THE SUBJECT "LISTEN THIS VERY GOOD MUSIC"

I am the composer and peformer of this music , you will their be taken to website in Mexico where you can listen to my samples, if you have any interst in what I have done then you can email on [url]chriswatts67@aol.com[/url].

If you do not like the music fair enough.
Man Pham
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: How to show full open page Reply with quote

I have commercial suite version
1. How can I direct the picture show full page the way you wanted on album flipping # 3.
how to fill up the first white empty page next to back front cover and the lagt white page before the pictue then the back cover thanks.
rsnow
Major General
Major General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is difficult to understand your problem based on the wording of your questions. I suggest you post again with more detail about what you want to do. Also, you posted in a topic that is about music. Try posting as a new topic.
gregd
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Music in 3d Album (or anything else) Reply with quote

There is a simple way to get music into a form you can use for 3d Album or personal use for that matter.
Download a copy of Goldwave, a freeware sound editing program.
Open Goldwave and a player that will play whatever music you have.
In Goldwave start the recorder. It will record whatever is playing through your soundcard. When the playing stops, stop the Goldwave recorder.
Save the file as a WAV file or MP3. It then will play in anything that plays these types of sound files.
This by no means resolves the copyright issues of purchased music but it will allow you to use the songs personally or in something like 3d Album.
Goldwave allows for many editing functions so you can alter the sound file you record adding reverb and other effects. It's a very good editor.
If anyone tries this and has problems, post your question. I probably can resolve anyone's problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: