3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Mixer Sequencer#2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanu Setijadi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Mixer Sequencer#2 Reply with quote

I am trying to do mixer using sequencer#2 with scrolling text. But I have problem that some texts are cut-off, not all the texts I typed appeared on the screen. Anybody can help ? Thanks in advance
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use this feature myself - so someone else may have a better answer.

But, I notice that the default position for the scrolling text is at the bottom of the screen. If you've updated to 3.29, then there is a SAFE TV VIEWING icon that you can click. When clicked, this shows that almost all of the scrolling text area is in the unsafe area. To fix this, you can click your mouse inside the scrolling text area and drag it up. This may correct your problem.

The SAFE TV VIEWING icon is that the bottom of the preview window, same row/line as the BUILD button. It is the 3rd item from the left.

If the individual scrolling text characters are visible, and the only problem is that not all of the text is being displayed, then maybe the problem lies with one of the following two areas: The albums are finishing before the text is fully displayed, or there is a limit on the number of text characters allowed. If the albums are finishing before the text, then you might try to speed up the scrolling speed, or add more albums/photos. If there is a limit on the number of characters, then the only solution would be to shorten your message.

(Mixer sequencer#2 with it's scrolling text may be a CS only feature, so don't be puzzled if you don't have it.)

Anyone else have additional thoughts?

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Tanu Setijadi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Mixer Sequencer#2 Reply with quote

Hi Bill. Thanks for the information. BTW got it already ! It's because I used '&' symbol in my text. Should be replace with 'and' or another characters. Better don't use symbol for scrolling text. Now the texts scroll smoothly. Rgds Tanu
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the HELP file, "&" will give you "&".

I knew (from the HELP file) that & was usually followed with such things as "&" "<" etc., but hadn't thought of it stopping all remaining text.

Thanks for the update.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Style Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: