3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Problem with TDTChristmaCP0002

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Gill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Problem with TDTChristmaCP0002 Reply with quote

HI
I am having a problem with style TDTChristmasCP0002. I have 28 photos being displayed and I have 2 songs playing. I have set the quit condition to music. I have downloaded the update to this style. I have tried adjusting the timeline settings but no matter what I do, or how I adjust it, the last four pictures are cut out of the presentations. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you set the quit condition to "photo" do you then see the last 4 photos?

If yes, then you're on the right track and just have to adjust the time line. Go to timeline and in the 2nd row at top of the timeline dialog window you'll see the word "EDIT". Click on it, and then select the "auto spread photos on all songs". That should do the trick.

If no, then your last 4 photos may not be the right format for displaying.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Frank Gill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Problem with TDTChristmasCP0002 Reply with quote

Thanks for getting back to me so soon Bill. I think I got it to work. I followed your suggestion which I had previously tried but what I hadn't noticed before was the +/- key at the bottom of the timeline. All the photos were the same format. I think I justhave to fine tune it. Now if I can figue out how to get rid of those random black lines that show up on some of the ornaments.

Thanks again Bill

Frank
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post a snapshot of the screen showing the black lines. Someone like Nan will probably be able to tell you what is causing it. Include your video card and whether or not you've updated it to the latest driver.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
nan
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, a screenshot will help. I don't know why there are black lines on ornaments. Do you use your own ornament images or if you have edited the ornament image? I think the ornament images must be specially created or edited using 3D-Album image editor and it won't work if you uses other software such as Phtoshop, etc.
Frank Gill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: TDTChristmasCP0002 Reply with quote

Hi Nan, thanks for the reply. No I have not used Photoshop or any other editing program. I am away for the weekend but I will send screenshots on Monday. I know its not the pictures because I used the style with just random pictures I took of walls and the markings do show up on those too. Like I had told Bill this is the only style with this problem that I have run into. I can use the same photos in any other style without problem. Thanks for taking the time to look into this. Again, I will be returning on Monday and will send screenshots to you.

Frank
Frank Gill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: TDTChristmasCP0002 Problems Reply with quote

Hi Nan, I am enclosing links for 3 snapshots with mysterious lines in the Christmas ornaments. Again, no photo editor was used, and these markings appear with any photos I used. I have enclosed the markings in red circles. Thanks. Frank

http://www.fscomputerservices.com/pb/wp_72ade7ba/_2_pic.JPG

http://www.fscomputerservices.com/pb/wp_72ade7ba/_3_pic.JPG

http://www.fscomputerservices.com/pb/wp_72ade7ba/_1_Pic.JPG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Style Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: