3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Styles that do not support Timeline

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blinkito
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Styles that do not support Timeline Reply with quote

All,
These are al the styles that I was able to Identify that DO NOTsupport the new timeline feature. Any plans to update the styles?

Basic Presentation has 5 out of 39 that do not support timeline
Dispatch 5 and 6
Film Strip
Sliding 2
Composition has 1 out of 5 that do not support timeline
Romance 1
Cube Presentation has 2 out 7 that do not support timeline
Cube Outside 3
Cube inside 2
Exhibition has 7 out of 7 that do not support timeline
NONE support Timeline
Photo Frame has 6 out of 13 that do not support timeline
Photo frame
Photo frame 2,4,and 6
Photo Train, and 2
Navigation has 11out 11 that do not support timeline
NONE support Timeline
Seasonal has 8 out of 12 that do not support timeline
Christmass Tree
Christmass Tree 2 and 3
New years
Valentines
Valentines 2 and 3
Winter

Juan
Styler
Major General
Major General

Product: Trial Version or None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The timeline allows you to set intervals between two photos so that you can decide the time for each individual photo to appear.

There are styles, due to their nature or the original design concept, in which the appearance of each photo is not controled by the time (interval). In stead, it is controled by the speed (navigation and exihibation styles) or interactions (game and walkthrough galleries). These styles cannot be controled by the timeline.

Some styles display photos in groups, and even in random time settings in order to create the variation in animation, like film strip, and Sliding 2. These styles cannot support timeline too.

Our new style, Romance 1, contains different animation for each photo and has a built-in timing in order to coordinate the sequence of each animation. Allowing user to set a different time will break the work flow. However, you can set the overal time period to match a song. For example, if you have a song in 200 seconds, you can let the style to finish its animation exactly in 200 seconds.

Please understand that only styles that have intervals can use the timeline feature. We have about 60% styles that support timeline.
blinkito
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styler,
Thanks for the explanation. One reason I posted was becasue I spent well over an hour trying to figure out why one of the Photo Trains styles did not have the timeline. So I figure I would ID the styles and this could save time for others.

Juan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: