3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Problem changing Profile from version 3d-Album 2.03 to Pictu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nebby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Problem changing Profile from version 3d-Album 2.03 to Picture Pro 3.1 version Reply with quote

I cannot seem to get my profile changed as per subject above. I have clicked on Profile above and when menu opened I put all the information (Serial # of Picture Pro 3.1 version etc) and submitted it. When I go to downloaded a new style (example baseball) the page always opens for version 2.03.

I have both version installed on my computer. When using Picture Pro to build a slide show everthing works fine. I click on the new "More Styles" it always opens with the 2.03 version styles.

I use the same user word and password to access both programs. Should I have used a different user name and password for each program. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to download the two latest styles of Picture Pro 3.1 version. Any help would be appreciated.
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a pretty common problem that many of us have had. You do need to update your profile in order to access the extra styles.

After you make your profile changes, you need to enter in your email address in the "email confirm" box.

Hey 3D-Album staff - you need to correct this. Either change the edit so that the email confirm is only required when changing email address, or add a note to the web page saying that the email confirm box needs to be filled in with every change.
nebby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: Problem changing Profile from version 3d-Album 2.03 to Picture Pro 3.1 Reply with quote

I tried it again and it does not work. I put in my email address like you said do and it still comes up with 3d-album 2.03 version of downloads.
Any other suggestions?
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "theory" is that you just use the drop down box to select your version of the product, enter the serial number, make sure that your email address is in both of the email address fields, and click on SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.

Other then that, I would suggest sending an email to support@3d-album.com and tell them what is happening. They'll work with you to correct the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: