3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Adding text on the outside of my photo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjdakan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Adding text on the outside of my photo Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to use the forum so forgive my inexperience. I have my photos selected for an album and I want to add text, not inside the photo but to the right or left of the photo.

HELP!!!!!!
rsnow
Major General
Major General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to be doing fine in using the forum. As to your problem or should I say your request for help, let me begin by saying that I am not familiar with the features of Picture Pro, I use the Commercial Suite.

Both or either of these programs may have the capability to do what you want to do. It sounds like you need to use the photo editor function.

Alt;hough I use a stand alone photo editor because I am more familiar with it, I believe the built in photo editor has the ability to increase the paper size of the photo. You will need to do this in order to add text outside of the actual picture. In effect you need to add a border around the picture and then put your text in that space. Then use the crop tool to eliminate the unwanted portion of the border.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: