3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Unhandled run time exception

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharshe
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Unhandled run time exception Reply with quote

When I go to my albums - and open up an album I have created - I receive the follow message
'an unhandled run time exception is detected in scriptV scripts. You may click ignore button to continue or quit button to exit' and then it give me those options.

What exactly does this mean and how do I correct the situation.

thank you
nan
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of the 3D-Album do you have? And what style do you use in the album that has the script error? Did you roll back to the old version while the album built is by a newer version?
sharshe
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Picture Pro Digital Photo/DVD Suite 3.12 and I have upgraded this version to 3.19. I have had this problem both before the upgrade and after.

I just reinstalled the program and upgraded it. I didn't receive that error message this time but it says that there is a problem with my system being unable to capture. It goes just so far and then I get a Microsoft error that says I have a problem with that. I tried to update the VAC and it says that program is not installed on this computer. This program worked fine before - so I am really confused. Is it not installed with the program? How did I lose it?
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that VAC is rolled into the 3.xx versions of the program. It is the CAPTURE tab. When you upgrade to 3.19, the CAPTURE/VAC is automatically updated at the same time, and you shouldn't need to download any VAC updates.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: