3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Setting for NVIDIA card/ Capturing it on MPEG file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbillyh14
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Setting for NVIDIA card/ Capturing it on MPEG file Reply with quote

How are we suppose to set up our NVIDIA settings? Styler told about ATI card but not the NVIDIA...Can someone help me Thanks! Also:
I want to capture my albums as a media file to burn it with WinDVD Creator. I've built my albums. How am I suppose to convert my Albums to a media file? Or I could also do them all individual, like one album one media file and so on. But I need a way to do so. Also remember I have NVidia card recently installed like a week ago. I got this 3D Album Picture PRO Standard last week, along with my new graphic card. I haven't updated my software yet, where am I supppose to update it from?
Thank You So much!
nan
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can set antialiasing effect in nVidia card to the maximum value. The result is okay but not as smooth as the ATI card. See my comparison in:

http://www.3d-album.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2091

I do not know how the new nVidia card such as 7800 GTX look like. What is the model your video card?
mbillyh14
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Modle of my video card Reply with quote

It is GeFORCE MX 4000
rsnow
Major General
Major General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though you just bought the Nvidia card, there is no telling how long it has been on a shelf in a warehouse or store. Therefore, it may not have the latest drivers. Go to the Nvidia web site and see if they have newer drivers for the card. You might also want to do a search on this forum for Riva Tuner and see if you need to make adjustments with that utility.
nan
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See:

http://www.3d-album.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68

for more information for using Riva Tuner to make adjustments with your nVidia card.

P.S. nVidia card tagged with MX is a low-end product. For best performance, look for GT or GTX. The 6th genration of MX today is even slower than 2nd generation GT that was released 6 years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Tips and Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: