3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

About this forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Styler
Major General
Major General

Product: Trial Version or None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: About this forum Reply with quote

This forum is created as an index to the subject for each style. Each topic subejct must use the style name or the style category name. Before posting, check if the subject of the style already exists. Do not create a separate thread for the same style.

Topics and replies that are not related to styles will be moved to its proper forum. Irrelevant replies in this forum will be removed. Separate post for the same style will be combined.
albummaker05
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Where are directions to save a new style? Reply with quote

When I click on the link to download a new style, I get a Windows dialog box with the choice to Open Save or Cancel. When I click Save, I am faced with the question of where to save in the 3-D Album program. I have tried saving within the presentation folder but none of the downloads work once they are saved. How do I download a style so it works?
Styler
Major General
Major General

Product: Trial Version or None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save the downloaded file to any folder except for the 3D-Album's Presentation Folder. The saved files are EXE file for your backup to install later. You have to Open the saved file (or double click on the file later) to execute the file and start the installation. The installation will extract files contained in the EXE file and copy them to the 3D-Album's Presentation folder.
plumgecko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Where are directions to save a new style? Reply with quote

I download to folder I named My Program Downloads. Within that folder I have a folder for each source of downloaded programs, driver updates, etc., such as HP, Canon, 3D-Album. I save the download to that folder and when I navigate to that folder and click on the download for the new presentation, it goes to the right folder in 3D-Album.

So, the path to the download on my computer is: My Documents, My Program Downloads, 3D-Album, 3D-AlbumCS.

The reason I do it this way is so that I can easily back up all the programs and updates to drivers on a CD or DVD to go with my 3D-Album original CD. Should I ever need to reinstall everything, I will not have to download them again.
Steve Waters
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When downloading a new style - you can click on the run button - this will bring up another window - click run again and the style will automatically install into the correct directory in your 3D album program.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Style Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: