3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Watch Picture Types

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jday
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Watch Picture Types Reply with quote

After having used 3D-Album for several months without any problems, I just spent almost two days (getting very frustrated) with missing pictures from my "built" albums and repeated program crashing. When selecting a style, all pictures would play as I watched the result. I could then "build" the presentation and everything seemed to work fine. However, when I played back the presentation or made an .avi of it several pictures were missing. I even deleted everything and started over, but with the same results.

I finally realized that all the missing pictures were .tif files and the rest of the pictures were .jpg. I converted all the .tif pics to .jpg and everything works fine now. I'm sure if I would have read the manual/help files completely, I might have found something about .tif files, but I just wanted to let others know about this.

Not only did this solve the build problem, but it also solved the program crashing problem. Apparently, it was crashing when it got to certain .tif files in preview mode.
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Tips and Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: