3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Text in captured DVD screen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
remi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PE (Personal Edition) 2.xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: Text in captured DVD screen Reply with quote

Hi Styler,

Thanks for your reply. I need more time to explore the program better I think Smile

I do have another observation, however. I have made a PAL DVD (I am in Australia) using Dispatch #6 style. The one that has text for each photo underneath. I can only see top half of text on my TV!!! It displays ok on a computer screen. Can this be fixed in any way? I have tried this DVD in a few other DVD players and TVs, same sort of thing is evident Sad

Thanks for your help,
Remi

P.S. I have a download version of 3d Album, I assume it is a PE version?
Styler
Major General
Major General

Product: Trial Version or None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different DVD players may have different crop method in order to fit the DVD pictures to the TV scan lines.

When you use CS to build the album for DVD or VCD/SVCD production, you should not set the text close the any borders. Keep the text away from the bottom or top edges. You can do this by setting the "Text Position". The number is the percentage value in the vertical dimension. Therefore 20 is the 20% at top, and 50 is in the center.

A few styles, including the Dispatch#6, do not have the Text Position setting. We'll fix this in near future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: