3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Movie Show #3 - Removal of Movies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger155
Captain
Captain

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Movie Show #3 - Removal of Movies Reply with quote

Greetings:

Would anyone know how to remove the Movie file from the show.

The process for getting it into the show is simple enough. However to remove from this Show #3 is complicated. When you click onthe remove movie, it takes you to your browser and then there is a movie folder highlighted. When you click on the delete button it ask if you wish to remove to recycle folder. Now tahts scary. (With the other Movie Show style, tehre is a red X next to the section when you click that, the movie file is removed).

Now why this movie show #3 has to be so different and complicated. Why could the process not be consistant. Place a RED X next to the whatever and just click it and presto its gone. Now one has to risk loseing their movie if one proceed with the delete button. 9I must be doing something wrong here.

Could someone kindly help and also for the powers taht be reading this, perhaps you might wish to take a look into what I just suggested. Make it Simple to remove the movie file like you have inthe others Movie Shows.

Thanks

Tiger155
________
Volcano Vaporizer

Last edited by Tiger155 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Andz
Captain
Captain

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger ~ I dont use the movie styles myself, but having a quick look it seems that movie style#3 allows you to add more than one movie. I assume they play one after the other. That will be why the option to remove is different, so you can remove a file (s) and leave others there.

When you add a file it copies that file into the movieshow_3 \ _movie folder. Deleting it will not delete the original file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: