3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

music for 3d album users

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmwatts67
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: music for 3d album users Reply with quote

Over the last month or two many people who use 3d album have communicated that they need music for photoshows and the like.

I have decided to record new tracks especially for this purpose, if you would like to communicate your ideas to me of what you would like for your presentations email me, I am going to produce music on CD in MP3 Format and WAV Format it will supplied on hard copy the price will be ?G25.00, possessing the cd will be a license for you to use this music commercially as well as privately, although you will need to credit me with the compositions and performance.

if you wish to know more about me first you can go to my website www.chris-watts.com, although mainly I am an instrumental guitarist, the music i will be doing will be orchestrated, piano and keyboards, and guitar.

or you can email me directly on chriswatts67@aol.com.

if you prefer to specific tracks without the hard copy they will be ?G5.00 each.

payments will be taken by paypal.

on my website look out for a button entitled photo music
cmwatts67
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 BRAND NEW RECORDINGS ARE FOR PREVIEWING AND EVALUATING AS TO WHETHER THESE TRACKS ARE SUITABLE FOR PHOTOSHOWS, I NEED FEEDBACK FROM YOU TO GOVERN THE SORT OF THING THAT INTERESTS YOU.

www.chris-watts.com and select PHOTO MUSIC button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: