3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

burn DVD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JC8246
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Plantinum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: burn DVD Reply with quote

Ok, I am at a stand still... I now have Merten family.exe, Merten family.vexe, Merten.mpg... These are complete and I can see them when I run them on my PC. Music and all....

I have a 16X DVD-R burner with 16X DVD-R discs. When I go to put any of the above to the disc, I get an error not compatible or not allowed. I have tried to use ULead Startsmart to format the DVD or add the *.* to it and try to burn a DVD with no success???

I have downloaded IphotoDVD.exe and Ulead burn now; both do not burn a movie. Help running out of time for my deadline... Joyce
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're almost there.

You've created your album, and you've run a CAPTURE to create a mpg file. What you need to do now is to use a 3rd party DVD authoring program.

For more information, see the last part of my tutorial How to Burn/Create DVD: http://www.3d-album.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=549.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: