3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Using 3DT Montage Style for Big Family Reunion Event

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nan
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Using 3DT Montage Style for Big Family Reunion Event Reply with quote

I did a presentation using one of the 3DT Montage styles for a game in a large group gathering. Each family submitted 2 to 3 very older family photos. I used the highlight feature to highlight the person in the photo for the guest to guess, or give some hint if the person is very diffult to be identified as in baby.

I used the interactive presentation, not the video, because guessing who- is-who may take some time. With interactive presentation, you can freeze the animation by pressing the "s" key, giving guests sufficeint time to think and discuss. You can also use the page down and up to go to previous or next photo as people request.

That was a very fun time and I know everybody enjoyed the game.
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fun idea Nan - thanks for sharing it.

I was just thinking that a person could also have some fun with the HOT SPOT feature. Click on the baby picture to see the "now" picture of the same person. This would be after everyone was done guessing, and you were ready to see who guessed correctly.

Or, maybe a series of pictures, starting with a baby picture, then a 5 year old picture, then a 12 year old, etc. all showing in sequence.

Again - thanks for sharing this fun idea.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Tips and Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: