3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

TDTPresentPS002

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lizzieliz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: TDTPresentPS002 Reply with quote

Hi, I just tried to use 3dtime's TDTPresentPS002 today, and have some problems with the DV avi file I captured. I've set all the photos, background and overlay 3d objects in the album, have the project built when done, but the file I captured was different from what I've set in the album, background is the default background in the style, and particles I added as overlay 3d objects did not show, does any one knows how to solve this problem, thanks

Liz
james_times
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Plantinum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put here our email support for this problem in case anyone else experiece the same problem:

Quote:
The problem of the presentation is that no photo is included in the section. To correct this,

1. Click Edit Album Button.
2. In Dialog, click "Take in/out" button in the Photo section.
3. In Dialog, drag all photos from the top to the bottom (I suppose you'll use all photos for the prelude section).
3. Click Apply button.
4. In the Background section, choose "Use Default" settings becuase you did not select a background for the prelude section.
5. Click Finish button.

Louis from 3DTime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Style Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: