3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Opem GL and Quality Output

Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Questions and Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger155
Captain
Captain

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Opem GL and Quality Output Reply with quote

Greetings:

Could anyone kindly assist me here with two issues:-

1). I have an ATI Radeon 8500 Graphic Card. You know taht in lets say the commercial version of the 3d album you have exhibition style which enables you to turn on the lights over a photo. If you do not have open Gl installed, when you turn on the lights you will not be able to see the effects of the light(meaning see the picture under the light). I remember going to the ati site once long ago and upgrading for the open gl feature. I cannot rememver now how I got the open gl when I visited the sire recently when I have had to reinstall windows. Could anyone help me here.

2). Could anyone just give me what they do to have a realy clear presentation of their finished work just some hints and tips and tricks.

Thanks.

Tiger155
________
SYNTHETIC WEED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: