3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Free Style Download: TDTSlideShowPS0001s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Questions and Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_times
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Plantinum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Free Style Download: TDTSlideShowPS0001s Reply with quote

By the way, we are re-creating 3D-Album Basic Styles. TDTSlideShowPS0001s is the first sample we completed and is now available for free download. You can download it from 3DTime Forum.

Our enhancements include:

(1) Music Arrangment. Now you can combine music with fading/overlaping effect, and have control of the starting and ending cut-off as well as the overall starting delay time.

(2) Panning and zooming effect. You can define your own panning and zooming effect in Panning and Zooming Animation Eidting dialog. You can also select a preset velocity, such as Ease In/Out, or just ease out or ease in for the animation. For more professional control, you can use the Curve Editor to edit the velocity curve.

(3) Background animation. You can select a background animation from 3DTime Background Animation Library. The Background Animation Library will be provided separately. OurPresenation template has a basic Background Animation Library and we will publish more backgroun animations in near future.

(3) Overlay Animation. In addition to the main photo animation and the background animation, you can add four overlay animations. Eand overaly is set at a different depth level to provide a rich 3D viewing experience. Overlay animations are selected from 3DTime Animation library that is provided separately. Our Composition template has a basic Animation Library and we will publish more animations in near future.

(4) Photo Text. You can provide up to 3 lines of photo text. You can define text position, font, size, spacing, and alignment for each individual photo. Simply drag the text in the Text Editing Dialog to define the text position relative to the photo.

(5) Transitions. In this sample style, we use dissolve transition only. However, the transition animation is separated from the template and we will provide multi-transition template as well as transition library in near future.
Alvaros
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend,
I am a registered user in the 3D-Album. I bought the 3D-Album Commercial.
I have access to the forum 3D-Album. When I try to register on the forum,
he is not accepting my registration. He advises that only users
recorded in the email to purchase. Why is not accepting ?

Would appreciate a solution.

Alvaro S Fonseca
alvaros1000@gmail.com
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owning a copy of 3D-Album does not qualify you to become a member on the 3DTime forum. It (the 3DTime forum) is separate from the 3D-Album forum. Only people who have purchased styles from 3DTime can presently become members on the 3DTime forum. The two companies (3D-Album and 3DTime) share much in common, but they are two separate companies, each with their own set of customers who have purchased from them.

If you have purchased any 3DTime style, then contact them via email (support@3dtime.com) and tell them you are having problems becoming a forum member.

If you have not yet purchased any 3DTime style, then you may need to wait until 3D-Album adds the new free style to their web site for downloading. Usually 3DTime makes their free styles available to 3D-Album who in turn makes them available on the 3D-Album web site for registered 3D-Album users to download. This hasn't happened yet (things are a little slow with 3D-Album since they had to rebuild their web site after it had been hacked).

You should check out some of the 3DTime styles. They start at around $7 or so, and are quite good.

[edited by Bill Smith]See posting below. 3DTime says that forum registration is open to those who have not purchased anything from them.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages

Last edited by Bill Smith on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alvaros
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill Smith,
Thank you for the information. Actually I did not buy anything 3DTime
and even suspected that this was the problem.
It happens that I received an e-mail from them informing me that I as
a user / client 3D-Album could download a free template.
Now I see that this is not so.

Thanks,

Alvaro
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if they sent you an email, then send back a REPLY telling them that you would love to download the new video but are unable to register on the forum. Hopefully they'll find a way to add you.

james_times
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Plantinum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alvaros,

To be eligible to register in 3DTime Forum for free download, you do not need to buy anything from 3DTime. But you are required to register your email account with 3DTime in "My Account" at 3DTime's home page.

This is our way to prevent robot spammer from entering into our forum.

Regards,
Louis
3DTime
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3DTime has just posted a new version of this style on their web site. It fixes several problems, and it includes a really nice extra feature.

Besides the fixes that they applied, the new feature is in the text entry area for photos. If you click on PHOTO TITLE and then click on EDIT TEXT you will see the current photo and you can add/change text. This was there before. What is new is that you can now postion your text using X and Y axis and you can see the effect on your photo. This really makes it easy to postion your text exactly where you want it on each photo that you want to add text for.

Visit their web site, redownload the style, and reapply it.

Alvaros
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi james_times ( Louis),
I followed your instructions and am now enrolled in 3DTime.
I did download and am very satisfied. I see that 3DTime has
many products and I look very useful.
I will look fondly for future purchases.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you all.

Alvaro S Fonseca
Brazil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: