3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Toggle to Disable Photo Loop in Navigation/Gateway #4 is not

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cynon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Toggle to Disable Photo Loop in Navigation/Gateway #4 is not working Reply with quote

Hello,

I have created a presentation using Style>Navigation>Gateway#4 and although I toggled to disable photo loop, where album will disable after the last photo it doesn't work; the photos & music are continuous. Is there a patch to fix this issue?

Thanks for your reply, help and assistance.

Cynon
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be sure: There are three things that can cause your album to continuous loop.

First, there is the STYLE itself. If the icon at the top (9th from left) has a blue circle arrow, then the style is currently set to loop. If you place your cursor over it you will see "toggel to disable photo loop". If you click it, then the icon will change to a green arrow pointing down and the cursor would then say "toggle to enable photo loop". This is what you want (to disable looping) - green arrow pointing down.

Second, the MIXER has a QUIT condition that says "Loop and never quit". You want to make sure that you have checked one of the other two options there.

Third, if you used CAPTURE to create a video, then your media player could be set to continuous loop (similiar to this your DVD can be created to continuously loop too).

Beyond that I don't recall ever seeing a separate patch for that style. But you can always try emailing support@3d-album.com.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Cynon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Toggle to Disable Photo Loop in Navigation/Gateway #4 is not working Reply with quote

Thanks Bill for your reply...

I moved my arrow to the ninth icon @ the top (9th from left) and when I wanted to disable looping, it would be the green arrow pointing down but it continues to loop the first picture and music sound. For some reason it is not working. I have been trying to figure this out on my own, in terms of why it kept looping before sending this post, I would exit out of the program and then reopen it but again to no avail, the photos and music continues to loop using the green arrow pointing down icon.

Will customer support be able to help me with this issue?

Thanks!
Cynon
Bill Smith
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also assuming that you have 3.29 installed or one of the 3.3x versions installed.

Unless someone else jumps in with a possible solution, then customer support is the only ones that might have further insight. If they do give you a solution please post here and let everyone know how you got it fixed.

HOW TO: www.northwestpages.com/3dalbum_tutorial/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/northwestpages
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NWpages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Style Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: