3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Make Your Own Transitions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortemac
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Make Your Own Transitions Reply with quote

Some of the styles don't adapt to my pictures as they move or spin too much, but I've found a way to adapt to the styles! Try using them as transitions. Dispatch #10 is pretty cool, but I can't focus on the picture with all that swarming going on. Use the .png pictures that come with the commercial version as a really nice transition for your shows (perhaps they're in the Personal version, too, but I can't remember). Try using the image objects located in the samples folder. I used Flowers/Daisies with a blue background. Slow the speed to about 4, interval 5, number 5, and random order, and you have a great springtime transition. Dispatch #3 spins a lot as well. It makes a great transition for weddings or Valentines Day if you use the small heart files in the folder image objects/decoration. Make sure you choose a color, or the pictures will blur or leave trails. Also, if you own Windows XP, there is a screensaver called Bliss. It is basically an .avi file. It makes a nice title background (clouds, green field) for your headlines for a springtime home movie in Movie #1. I've been playing a little bit today. Now I'm going to have to start gathering .pngs for use in my shows.
Cyndy
Frogprintz
Major General
Major General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyndy,

Excellent suggestion! Thank you for sharing. Let's see some of your your new transitions in the gallery. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Tips and Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: