3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Dispatch #5 presentation under the "basic" present

View previous topic :: View next topic  
norma keevers
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album PicturePro Standard

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Dispatch #5 presentation under the "basic" presentation styles Reply with quote

I'm new to 3D-Album Picture Pro. I seem to be having a problem with the above. If I try to change the "background", it won't change. It just comes up with the same one it has been using on the sample. I've been clicking on the one I want but it doesn't show up after.

Also it's slow to bring the next screen up when I click background to change and sometimes I even get locked up. This happens frequently.

Can you help?
rsnow
Major General
Major General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Also it's slow to bring the next screen up when I click background to change and sometimes I even get locked up. This happens frequently. "

Is this the only style you are having a problem with? Based on what you say above, it would be helpful to know your system specs, i.e., cpu speed, amount of ram, graphics card, available space on hard drive, etc.

Also, it would be helpful if you would describe in more detail exactly the steps you are taking. I know this seems like a lot of bother but with so many variables in the computer systems and operator experience, it is very difficult to assess problems without the basic information.
norma keevers
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Problem changing backgrounds in Dispatch #5 and others Reply with quote

You asked for my system info.
Dell Pentium 4 (Dimension 8200)
512 mb of ram
On C drive about 15 gb of space available
Also have an external drive with about 5 gb of space
Using Windows XP Home Ediction Vers 5.1

Here's what I'm doing -
I go into Create - my pictures are there.
I click on the style I want to use.
If it has a background to change I click on that.
Then I choose from the left side which background type I want.
The choices come up and I click on one (this puts a red line around the object I chose).
They I click okay.
But I have occasions where the background doesn't change. It just remains as it was originally. If I go back to change it again, and it doesn't work and I try again I sometimes get locked on my screen.
Styler
Major General
Major General

Product: Trial Version or None

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norma,

Dispatch#5 uses multiple images for the background. After you open the dialogue box, images listed in the bottom slot are currently used background images. You have to change the list in the bottom slot. I guess you clicked the image in the top window and then pressed the "Okay" button to finish. This does not change any thing.

If you want to add an image, drag one from the top tray and drop it into the bottom slot. If you want remove an image, just drag the image to the outside of the bottom slot.

When you get any quetions in about using a dialogue, click the "?" at the top right of the window for more information.

Styler
norma keevers
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Dispatch #5 presentation under the "basic" presentation styles Reply with quote

Checked help but must have missed that. Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: