3D-Album Home 3D-Album Home
Forums for 3D-Album community

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    What's NewWhat's New    AnnouncementAnnouncement   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

How do I add watermark and copyright information?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nan
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: How do I add watermark and copyright information? Reply with quote

How do I add watermark and copyright information? Can I do it in batch?
Organizer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Product: 3D-Album Commercial Suite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have 3D-Album Commercial Suite, you can add watermark and copyright text to your images in batch processing. you can do this in the Collect page. In source folder, select images that you want to add watermark and text. In the left Control Panel, ckeck the option Perform tasks as specified. Then check the Add overlay image task. Use the image input control (the big square box) to select an image as the watermark image. Define the position and the transparency. If you want to add text, check the Add overlay text as well, and edit the text using an edit dialogue.

After you defined the task, drag all selected images into the destination folder at the bottom of the collect page. New images with watermark and text will be created in the destination folder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3D-Album Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: